AND THE NEW
Randall & Aubin was established as a butchers shop in 1911 by Morin Randall and Cavenur Aubin selling only the best produce and very quickly becoming one of the finest butchers in town. Framed awards from the period still hang on the walls. Famous for supplying The Ritz, the Savoy as well as being frequented by London’s high society – including Sir Winston Churchill, for whom we still have hand written receipts. We also have the original framed medals of Randall & Aubin staff who served in WW1 which hang in the lobby by the till next to photos of the original butchers shop.
As the demands of the West End changed so did Randall & Aubin, opening as a restaurant in 1996. The interior of the restaurant is an intriguing mix of old and new, original tiled walls, wooden partitions, marble work tops, the original meat hooks on the ceilings all crowned by a giant, glittering disco ball.
Take a seat at our marble-topped tables, perfect for sharing moments together with friends and strangers alike and to find out for yourself why we are more than just a seafood restaurant.